This is the latest release of ePADD, a software tool "developed by Stanford University's Special Collections & University Archives that supports archival processes around the appraisal, ingest, processing, discovery, and delivery of email archives."
The software is comprised of four modules:
- Appraisal: Allows users to gather and review email archives
- Processing: Tools to arrange and describe email archives.
- Discovery: Tools to share a view of email archives with users through web discovery
- Delivery: Enables repositories to provide access within a reading room environment.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 / 10, Mac OS X 10.10 / 10.11
- Memory: 8 GB RAM (4 GB RAM allocated to the application by default)
- Browser: Chrome 50/51, Firefox 47/48
- Windows installations: Java Runtime Environment 64-bit, 8u101 or later required
ePADD Github website