The DuraSpace organization announced new DuraCloud subscription plans that offer three levels digital preservation and archiving services in the cloud. Prices for the new subscription plans are competitive with commercial cloud providers and do not require additional transfer or variable costs.
- DuraCloud Preservation Basic: for institutions that would like to have two redundant copies of their original content stored at one cloud data center.
- DuraCloud Preservation Plus: for institutions that wish to have four redundant copies of their original content stored at two cloud data centers.
- DuraCloud Enterprise: a full suite of configurable DuraCloud features for institutions that need multiple DuraCloud sub-accounts for departments, research groups, cross institutional projects, or individuals.
• Copies of the content stored with multiple providers
• Automated health checking of content
• Automated repair of damaged files for Preservation Plus customers
• A full suite of reports
• Online sharing and streaming to any internet-linked device