The latest release of BitCurator is now available.The Bitcurator wiki has BitCurator 1.5.1 VM and the BitCurator 1.5.1 Installation ISO. It contains:
- Create forensic disk images: Disk images packaged with metadata about devices, file systems, and the creation process.
- Analyze files and file systems: View details on file system contents from a wide variety of file systems.
- Extract file system metadata: File system metadata is a critical link in the chain of custody and in records of provenance.
- Identify and redact sensitive information: Locate private and sensitive information on digital media and prepare materials for public access.
- Locate and remove duplicate files: Know what files to keep and what can be discarded.