- Ingest – upload digital content and metadata from a variety of content sources
- Content storage – encrypt and store multiple copies in a safe, backed-up location
- Flexible metadata and security – choose how is arranged, described, and protected
- Access – full search, browse, and download facilities via browser interface
- Preservation tools – ensure that content is protected against future obsolescence.
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
New cloud service safeguards organisations’ digital assets. Press Release. 27 June 2012. Tessella has announced Preservica, a new cloud-based service that provides organisations with a secure and affordable solution to safeguard their digital assets. Preservica runs on Amazon Web Services (AWS). It is built on Tessella’s SDB technology and provides tools required to build a long-term digital preservation solution including: