Based on the Principles of ‘Active Archiving’, which is replication, escrow, and integrity
checking. Trying to preserve content for longer than 25 years. Principles based on diversity, intervention, with different technologies and locations.
- Adding media, a continual process
- Monthly checks and maintenance updates
- Annual data retrieval and integrity checks
- 3-5 year obsolescence of servers, operating systems and software.
- Tape format migration
- Release of Archivematica 1.4 and Storage Service 0.7
- Chronopolis and DuraCloud: Doing integration right
- New Sources and Storage Options For Rosetta
- Finnish Digital Preservation Service for Cultural Heritage